Welcome to Artic Expressions! I really want to tell my 20 years of music history by playing some tracks from back in the days and some new stuff. It's a real musical journey. Enjoy and don't forget to share with your friends!
Don't forget to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and with the free Apple Podcast App if you haven't already!
Enjoy the music.
Tracklist Episode 1 : April 2017
01. Tomcraft - Prosac (Tony-H Remix)
02. Dj X 2000 - Modem (DJ Scot Project Remix)
03. Analog System - Strange Morning In December
04. Andrew Si - Free Spirits (Si Mix)
05. Mobil Jockey - Auflegen - (Dub Mix)
06. Haze & Abyss Ft The Prospektor - Hardpact
07. The Beholder - Testing
08. Artic - F#ck The Fake Shit (Thrillogy Dj Adaro 2013 Early Mash-up)
09. Artic - Hide And Seek
10. Psyko Punkz - Bassboom
11. Profite - Split Second
12. Max Enforcer & Frontliner - On The Go
13. Noisecontrollers - Break The Show
14. Headhunterz - Dragonborn
15. Artic_vs The Anarchist - Project Destiny
16. Noisecontrollers - Pillars Of Creation
17. Artic - Unconceivable
18. Desnar Ft. MC DL - No Forgiveness
19. Frontliner & Radical Redemption - Frontliner & Radical Redemption
20. Artic - We Get Raw
21. Noisecontrollers & Psyko Punkz_- Bass Mechanics
22. Sub Zero Project - The Project
23. The Anarchist - Outrageouz (Re-Amp)
Noisecontrollers - Pillars Of Creation
Two years ago, I went though the worst months I’ve ever experienced. Of course, I had ok moments too but overall, for over ten months life felt really dark and I felt gripped with anxiety and fear. On the 20th of June 2015 I was playing at Masif Saturdays in Sydney, Australia and something really special happened when I played "Pillars of Creation" from Noisecontrollers. At exactly that moment I had resurfaced and I could see the enthusiastic crowd and breathe again. It felt like waking up from a bad dream and I felt the tears in my eyes. Suddenly, I was myself again and I felt extremely happy and proud that I was standing there, doing the thing I love the most, 17000km from home. My journey did not end that evening but I will never forget this feeling. Maybe it sounds cheesy but I don't care. Thanks Bas Oskam for creating this masterpiece.
(sorry for the bad audio quality, check the official preview for HQ: https://youtu.be/zYJeF9DNp2w)
A musical instrument amplifies the DNA of the human being. The musicality of the human being. You need to break through the myth of the elitism that unless it's a Steinberg Piano you can't play music on it. I'm saying. If it's a laptop, you can make music on it. - Hans Zimmer.